Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me (^_^)

By the magic of Daylight Savings Time I technically still have an extra hhour in which to post my daily blog!
Today was my birthday! It was an amazing day, in which I didn't do much...but I got to spend it with my best friend/sister. I'm down in Grants Pass Oregon, about a 4 hour drive South from Portland. A place where if I had the money and resources, I would probably move to in a heartbeat. Its just so pretty down here!
Well for my birthday I woke up at the butt crack of dawn, and got ready because we were going out to hit up some yard sales with Chrissies mom. My second mom in life!  We drove to Medford where we metup with Gloria, and took off on a cold, wet adventure! Didn't find too much, Gloria bought me a new-ish carseat for the baby, as well as some clothes! Then we got doughnuts and came back to the apartment. Chrissie made Cillantro/Lime Pesto Chicken Tacos....and they were delicious! Then we spent the whole day having a scary movie-a-thon, and spending time together. Something we don't get to do near as often as I like!
I'm heading back home tomorrow. Which is bitter sweet. Cause I can't wait to hug my baby girl and hubby and tell them all about my trip, but I will once again miss Chrissie! Once we get on our feet and have some money, it'll be easier to come see her, but right now, as long as we have our phones, the internet and pen/paper/stamps in which to write to each other, we will always be in close touch!
Between the Baby Shower and my Birthday this trip has been amazing and I thank my sister from the bottom of my heart for doing this for me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment