Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ugh.....feeling yucky sucks

Thought I would get this done early.
I am home now. I missed everyone so it's nice to be home. But I do miss Chrissie!
We had a great time and I'm thankful for it!
Tonight, I'm taking a shower, putting on my PJ's and curling up in bed to get some sleep. Every since I got home, I have been feeling under the weather. My stomach is upset, my throat is hurting, I'm not sure what's up, maybe it was something that was staying dormant because I was having fun and keeping busy, and now that I'm being calm again, I'm getting sick! Good God I hope not. I have a busy day tomorrow of Doctor Appointments, and going grocery shopping! I swear my blogs will be back on track and more thought out soon. I've been busy and wanted to make sure I stuck with the promise I was going to do this all month!

No comments:

Post a Comment