Saturday, November 19, 2011

Simply Delicious Cookies

As some of you know, I am a Bzz Agent. What that means, is I get the oppertunity to try out some pretty cool things ( ranging from food, to make up, even a video game system once). My newest Bzzkit contained a new cookie from the Kroger brand.
It is simply...the BEST store bought cookies I have ever tasted, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm "supposed to" frankly, they like when you don't like a product, cause that means you're being honest!
Well one of the things I'm supposed to do for my Bzzing is to write a blog post about these amazing morsels of deliciousness! And so..I figured, I would use that as my excuse to get my daily blog out of the way! :)
So here I am, chatting about these cookies!
Anyways, they're inexpensive, and tasty....I'm usually a chips ahoy chick, but now....I think I've converted lol

No comments:

Post a Comment