Friday, November 11, 2011

Nothing to say

I have absolutely nothing to say....I know...I'm being quite boring as of late. But we still have no internet, and sitting in front of the computer typing is a hell of a lot easier than trying to type this all out via my cell phone. Today has been...well....uneventful. I'm still sick, and haven't taken the time to relax so I can try to get better. But the house is clean, and laundry is done, so I'm going to force myself to be lazy tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be something good on the telly that will hold myattention, because with the internet out, my netflix isn't there either. If all else fails, I have almost every episode of Good Eats on the computer, and I can plug in my jump drive, put some on, and transfer to my tv so I can spend the day with Alton.
Ok, I'm going to go fight fatigue while catching up on some dvr and hinting to the hubby that I want a foot rub....we'll see how that turns out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment